We had a great weekend. Sean is finally in his slower time of the year at work, which means that he is taking some time off to be at home with us.
1. We started the weekend early by going to Sea World on Thursday. It is a magical place with unicorns in the form of dolphins and rainbows everywhere we look.
2. On Friday, we had pizza and movie night, followed by a little celebration because Cooking for My Kids turned 1.
3. I did a little photo shoot with Ethan when Continue...
We had a fantastic weekend.
1. We went swimming on Friday, which was great fun for all.
2. I walked in on this moment between Ethan and Summer. Even though she can be quite bossy to him, they love each other dearly.
3. We received more rain. After our drought last year, all of this rain has been a huge blessing.
4. We celebrated a special man's birthday. While he does not like to make a big deal of his birthday, I do. And, this year, it was perfect. His Continue...
We had a productive but also relaxing weekend. It was only near the end when I had a small panic attack about everything that I need to accomplish before school is out for summer break. But, I know that I can do anything these next two weeks because then I will have all of my babies at home with me for the following twelve weeks.
1. The weekend started on Friday with Gabriel's 3rd grade field trip. Sean has never attended a field trip, and I had a substitute teaching opportunity, which Continue...