Just as we did in 2012, we decided to create a Summer Fun List for 2013. In addition to the list, I wanted to try to have a little schedule so that we could easily pick things off of the list to go with the days of the week. While this is not final yet, here is what I am thinking about doing.
Monday – Movie Mondays or Make Something Mondays
Tuesday – Treat Tuesday or Take a Trip Tuesday
Wednesday – Wet & Wild Wednesday or What’s Cooking Wednesday
Thursday – Thinking Thursday or Be Thoughtful Thursday
Friday – Fresh & Fun Friday or Somewhere Fun Friday
Here is our Summer Fun 2013 list:
1. Have a Graduation/Beginning of Summer Party.
2. Go hiking and/or camping.
3. Attend a June wedding.
4. Go to the beach.
5. Have a lemonade stand.
6. Take a trip to Six Flags.
8. Paint rocks.
10. Have a game day and make some fun snacks.
11. Have a science day.
12. Feed the ducks at the park and have a picnic while we are there.
13. Have a movie day, complete with a s’mores bar.
14. Go to Schlitterbaun.
17. Attend a parade.
26. Make ice cream sundaes…for breakfast.
29. Go fishing.
31. Make yogurt waffle cones…for breakfast.
38. Have dates with the littles.
39. Have an art day.
44. Go cloud watching and make sky parfaits.
46. Pretend we have our own soda shop and make drinks, burgers, and fries.
47. Make cookies, drink milk, and read books.
48. Work on a big puzzle together.
49. Practice writing by sending letters and cards to family, teachers, and friends.
50. Seize the moment, make great memories, and have the best summer ever!