Summer Fun: Making Popsicles – Recipe: Chocolate and Vanilla Pudding Pops
On Wednesday, when we had our pajama day, I decided that popsicles were in order.
Since Gabriel and Summer both had coughs, I hoped that the pudding pops would be soothing on their throats. We were preparing to go out of town, so I did not have much fresh fruit on hand. I looked in the pantry and found chocolate and vanilla pudding, and I knew that it would be perfect for pops.
Chocolate and Vanilla Pudding Pops
- 1 small box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 cups milk
- In one bowl add the chocolate pudding mix.
- In a separate bowl, add the vanilla pudding mix.
- Pour 2 cups of milk into each of the bowls.
- Whisk both separate bowls of pudding mix.
- Pour half chocolate and half vanilla into each of the popsicle molds.
- Continue with all of the popsicle molds.
- Freeze for 3-4 hours.