Recipe: Spicy Coleslaw
I do not have any stories to share. I just have a simple recipe that goes great with the Tex-Mex Fish Tacos that I posted on Monday. I am not a coleslaw fan. But, we have a broccoli slaw recipe that we really like. So, I based this on that one, changing up a few things to make it creamy, spicy, and delicious.
16 ounces coleslaw mix
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup sour cream
2 tablespoons sriracha hot chili sauce
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon white cooking wine
Kosher salt, to taste
Ground black pepper, to taste
- Pour the coleslaw mix into a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, and hot chili sauce until creamy.
- Pour in the red wine vinegar, olive oil, and white cooking wine, until combined with the mayonnaise mixture.
- Add the creamy mixture, salt, and ground pepper to the coleslaw, and mix together to combine.
- Serve with Tex-Mex Fish Tacos, sliders, or BBQ for a delicious side dish.